Form W-8 is an IRS form used to certify that the tax information you have provided is correct and that you are not subject to backup withholding. Failure to provide the Form W-8 may require Yapstone to withhold funds from you and directly pay the IRS 30% of your gross revenue.
Articles in this section
- Corona Virus – Covid-19 Update
- How do I fill in my form using DocuSign?
- What happens once I've filled in my bank change form?
- What is a W-9 and why does Yapstone need mine?
- What is a Form 1099-K?
- What do I do with the information on Form 1099-K?
- What is the purpose 1099-K reporting?
- When will I receive my 1099-K?
- What are the Form 1099-K thresholds?
- How is “Legal Name” defined?