To update the bank account information associated with your listing(s), please use the link below. Instructions for submitting the bank change form are also provided below.
This form is for updating the bank account information associated with your HomeAway® listing and your HomeAway Payments account. It must only be completed by the property owner, manager, or other authorized person on your HomeAway Payments account.
What do I need to fill in the form?
- The listing number and full address of each property you want to link to the new bank account.
- The new bank account holder's name, routing number and account number.
- The existing bank account number.
- Attach a copy of a voided check or bank letter for your new bank account.
- If the new bank account and your HomeAway Payments account are not in the same name, you'll also need to provide some additional documents:
- If you're not the property owner, upload signed authorization from them to use a different bank account to collect payments for their property listing(s).
- A W-8 or W-9 for the new bank account holder.
When you've filled in all the details we need, we'll send you an electronic copy of the form so you can review the details you've entered before securely signing the request.
Check the details carefully before you sign the DocuSign page, as once signed, a copy will be automatically sent to us here at HomeAway Payments. We'll contact you by email within 5 business days to confirm that we've processed your request, or to let you know if anything else is needed.