Form W-9 is an IRS form used to certify that the tax information you have provided is correct and that you are not subject to backup withholding. Failure to provide the W-9 may require Yapstone’s to withhold and pay the IRS directly 28% of your gross revenue.
Articles in this section
- How do I fill in my form using DocuSign?
- What happens once I've filled in my bank change form?
- What is a W-9 and why does Yapstone need mine?
- What if my TIN or Legal Name is different than what the IRS has?
- I don’t want a 1099-K, I already report my income to the IRS – why do you need to report as well?
- You’ve issued my 1099-K to my LLC, but my LLC was not set up until June 30 of last year. I need the volume split between my SSN and my LLC’s EIN.
- What do I do with the information on Form 1099-K?
- How is “Legal Name” defined?
- What is the purpose 1099-K reporting?
- When will I receive my 1099-K?