The Form 1099-K is an information return. Use this information return in conjunction with your other tax records to determine your correct tax liability.
Articles in this section
- Corona Virus – Covid-19 Update
- I have received a notification of the service being sunset. What does that mean?
- How do I fill in my form using DocuSign?
- What happens once I've filled in my bank change form?
- What is a W-9 and why does Yapstone need mine?
- What is a Form 1099-K?
- What do I do with the information on Form 1099-K?
- What is the purpose 1099-K reporting?
- When will I receive my 1099-K?
- How is “Legal Name” defined?