Sometimes the documents that we receive are not legible or are not the correct documents needed for the chargeback reason. We may also need additional documents than what you already sent.
Articles in this section
- What are the most common types of chargebacks?
- Can I dispute a chargeback?
- Why do I have to pay a chargeback Fee?
- My guest told me that he cancelled his/her chargeback, so why have I not received the funds yet?
- Why are you asking me to provide documents when you can see them in my reservation manager dashboard?
- Why are you requesting my chargeback documents again?
- How long will I need to wait to get my money back if I win my case ?
- I refunded this guest/renter, and now a chargeback occurred. You have debited me twice (once for the refund, and again for the chargeback). Why?
- What documents or proof do you need to fight a chargeback?
- How long do I have to provide documents to support my chargeback case?