Following governmental recommendations pertaining to Corona virus, COVID-19, and to prevent the possible spread of infection to our employees and their families, we have initiated remote working until the threat has passed. This means we will temporarily not have phone support available to you during this period however we are still operational over email. Please click “here” to submit a query. Please note there will be no impact to the normal processing of your account activity during this time.
Articles in this section
- Corona Virus – Covid-19 Update
- How do I fill in my form using DocuSign?
- What happens once I've filled in my bank change form?
- What is a W-9 and why does Yapstone need mine?
- What if my TIN or Legal Name is different than what the IRS has?
- I don’t want a 1099-K, I already report my income to the IRS – why do you need to report as well?
- You’ve issued my 1099-K to my LLC, but my LLC was not set up until June 30 of last year. I need the volume split between my SSN and my LLC’s EIN.
- What do I do with the information on Form 1099-K?
- How is “Legal Name” defined?
- What is the purpose 1099-K reporting?